THAILAND PRESS-Political chaos spooks Japan industry - The Nation
Japan's financial and parts industries are concerned about Thailand's prolonged political protests, which could drag down investment, said Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen