THAILAND PRESS-Political chaos spooks Japan industry - The Nation
Japan's financial and parts industries are concerned about Thailand's prolonged political protests, which could drag down investment, said Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras