Deutsche Bank says not discussing equity capital hike
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) has not discussed raising equity capital but will pursue plans to begin raising around 5 billion euros ($6.83 billion) in additional tier one regulatory capital this year, co-Chief Executive Anshu Jain told Reuters in an interview.
"We have not talked about equity capital at all. Yes we will have to replenish our AT1 and we are confident that appetite for that will be very strong," Jain said on Thursday.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon