Fannie Mae to sell $500 million in bills on Wednesday
(Reuters) - Fannie Mae (FNMA.OB), the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Wednesday it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $250 million of three-month bills, due April 30, 2014, and $250 million of six-month bills, due July 30, 2014.
Settlement is January 29-30.
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources