Chrysler CEO seeks U.S. listing for merged group as of October 1
MILAN (Reuters) - The CEO of Fiat-Chrysler said on Wednesday he would like to complete the listing of the newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in the United States as of October 1, but acknowledged it may be tough to do so.
"It's a relatively large undertaking," Sergio Marchionne said in a conference call with analysts.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak, writing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N