Justin Bieber to be charged with assault in Toronto: CBC
TORONTO (Reuters) - Canadian pop star Justin Bieber will be charged with assault in Toronto in connection with a December , the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation said on Wednesday, citing unnamed police sources.
The broadcaster said Bieber is expected to arrive in Toronto on Wednesday and be formally charged. The alleged assault involved a limo driver, the CBC said.
Bieber's representatives declined via e-mail to comment on the report.
Toronto police said on their Twitter feed that they cannot confirm information in the media about Bieber.
(Reporting by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson and Andrew Hay)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media