Phillips 66 4th-quarter profit higher
(Reuters) - U.S. refining company Phillips 66 (PSX.N) said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit rose, helped by stronger results in its transportation and processing and chemicals businesses.
The Houston company had a quarterly profit of $826 million, or $1.37 per share, compared with $708 million, or $1.11 per share in the same quarter a year earlier.
(Reporting by Anna Driver; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |