Canada gold producer Veris defaults after missed deliveries
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian gold producer Veris Gold Corp said on Wednesday it has received a notice of default from Deutsche Bank AG after it was unable to make December 2013 gold deliveries as agreed.
A fire at Veris Gold's Jerritt Canyon mill in Nevada resulted in a temporary suspension of operations.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |