Canada gold producer Veris defaults after missed deliveries
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian gold producer Veris Gold Corp said on Wednesday it has received a notice of default from Deutsche Bank AG after it was unable to make December 2013 gold deliveries as agreed.
A fire at Veris Gold's Jerritt Canyon mill in Nevada resulted in a temporary suspension of operations.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials