Vestas appoints new head of Asia-Pacific region
COPENHAGEN Jan 29 (Reuters) - Danish wind turbine producer Vestas has appointed Chris Beaufait from GE Aviation as the new head of its Asia Pacific & China region from April 1.
He succeeds Danny Nielsen, who will continue as chief operating officer of the region. (Reporting by Teis Jensen; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |