Manufacturer 3M posts 11 percent rise in net income
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer 3M Co posted an 11 percent rise in fourth-quarter net income on Thursday, helped by higher profit across most of its business lines.
The company, whose products include Post-it notes and film for flat-panel televisions, said net income rose to $1.1 billion, or $1.62 per share, from $991 million, or $1.41 per share, a year earlier.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls