Goldman CEO Blankfein receives $14.5 mln restricted stock bonus
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein received $14.5 million worth of restricted stock on Tuesday as part of his 2013 bonus, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday.
The award of 88,422 shares is worth $14.5 million, based on Goldman's closing price of $163.90 on Wednesday.
The value is 8 percent higher than the $13.3 million restricted stock award Blankfein received for 2012. It comes in addition to his $2 million base salary and a cash bonus that has not yet been disclosed.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb