Google's core Internet business revenue rose 22 percent in Q4
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Google Inc's core Internet business revenue grew 22 percent to $15.72 billion in the fourth quarter.
The Internet search company's consolidated revenue, which includes results from the Motorola hardware business, rose to $16.86 billion from $14.42 billion in the year-ago period.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Air France strike crisis deepens as both sides dig in