Chipotle may raise prices in the third quarter
LOS ANGELES Jan 30 (Reuters) - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday said it likely would raise prices 3 percent to 5 percent in the third quarter, although no decision has yet been made.
The Denver-based burrito seller, which reported stronger-than-expected restaurant sales for the third quarter, said it also plans to remove all food made from genetically modified organisms, or GMOs, sometime this year.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’