INDONESIA PRESS-Mandiri Tunas Finance to issue 750 bln rph in bonds in H1-Investor Daily
PT Mandiri Tunas Finance, the financing unit of Bank Mandiri, plans to issue bonds worth 750 billion rupiah ($61.7 million) in the second half of this year, said CEO Ignatius Susatyo Wijoyo.
The firm is targeting new financing of 16 trillion rupiah this year, up 33 percent from last year's 12 trillion rupiah, the Investor Daily reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12165 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister