KCell 2013 net profit rises 2.5 pct to $408 mln
ALMATY Jan 30 (Reuters) - KCell, Kazakhstan's largest mobile phone operator, said net profit for 2013 rose by 2.5 percent to 63.4 billion tenge ($408 million) last year.
Revenue grew 3.1 percent to 187.6 billion tenge last year, driven by demand for its data services as the rollout of the 3G standard network continued.
($1 = 155.50 tenge) (Reporting by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’