KCell 2013 net profit rises 2.5 pct to $408 mln
ALMATY Jan 30 (Reuters) - KCell, Kazakhstan's largest mobile phone operator, said net profit for 2013 rose by 2.5 percent to 63.4 billion tenge ($408 million) last year.
Revenue grew 3.1 percent to 187.6 billion tenge last year, driven by demand for its data services as the rollout of the 3G standard network continued.
($1 = 155.50 tenge) (Reporting by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions