Konica Minolta to buy back up to 20 bln yen of its shares
TOKYO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Konica Minolta Inc said on Thursday it would buy back up to 20 billion yen ($196 million) worth of its shares, or up to 3.8 percent of its shares outstanding. ($1 = 102.2500 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Edmund Klamann; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |