PHILIPPINES PRESS-Alphaland sets stock rights offer price - BusinessWorld
Philippine property firm Alphaland Corp will conduct a stock rights offering for minority shareholders from Feb. 3 to 7 to prevent dilution of their stakes following a recent capital call, the BusinessWorld newspaper reported. The company will raise an estimated 270.8 million pesos ($5.99 million) by issuing 108 million shares at 2.50 pesos apiece.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 45.2000 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning