PHILIPPINES PRESS-Alphaland sets stock rights offer price - BusinessWorld
Philippine property firm Alphaland Corp will conduct a stock rights offering for minority shareholders from Feb. 3 to 7 to prevent dilution of their stakes following a recent capital call, the BusinessWorld newspaper reported. The company will raise an estimated 270.8 million pesos ($5.99 million) by issuing 108 million shares at 2.50 pesos apiece.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 45.2000 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data