SINGAPORE PRESS-Astro, Lippo feud continues in Hong Kong - Straits Times
A $250 million court battle between a Malaysian media group and a major Indonesian conglomerate that recently ended in Singapore could soon see a sequel, this time in Hong Kong.
The High Court there ordered on Wednesday a $44 million claim that had been due to Malaysia's Astro to be suspended.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter