STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil 2013 primary aluminum output falls 9.2 pct
Brazil's primary aluminum production fell 9.2 percent to 1.3 million tonnes in 2013, compared with 1.44 million tonnes a year earlier, the Brazilian Aluminum Association said on Thursday. The decline came despite a reduction in Brazilian electricity costs, which eased producers' difficulties but failed to bring operating costs down to a competitive level, the association said.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report