BRIEF-Southwest wins 54 Reagan National slots
ATLANTA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Southwest Airlines said on Thursday it won 54 slots at Reagan National Airport near Washington that American Airlines Group is required to divest under an agreement with the U.S. government.
Southwest said the 54 slots would enable it to add 27 departures from the popular airport.
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight