BRIEF-Southwest wins 54 Reagan National slots
ATLANTA Jan 30 (Reuters) - Southwest Airlines said on Thursday it won 54 slots at Reagan National Airport near Washington that American Airlines Group is required to divest under an agreement with the U.S. government.
Southwest said the 54 slots would enable it to add 27 departures from the popular airport.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Stocks extend rally, S&P at new high as data signals growth
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament |