Under Armour's profit jumps on strong sales of athletic apparel
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Athletic apparel maker Under Armour Inc reported a 28 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, driven by strong sales of its fleece offerings and ColdGear Infrared products.
The company's shares rose 8 percent in premarket trading.
Net income increased to $64.2 million, or 59 cents per share, from $50.1 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 35 percent to $682.8 million in the quarter ended Dec. 31.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source