Chipotle may raise prices in the third quarter
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG.N) on Thursday said it likely would raise prices 3 percent to 5 percent in the third quarter, although no decision has yet been made.
The Denver-based burrito seller, which reported stronger-than-expected restaurant sales for the third quarter, said it also plans to remove all food made from genetically modified organisms, or GMOs, sometime this year.
(Reporting by Lisa Baertlein in Los Angeles)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government