Visa profit rises 9 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Visa Inc, the world's largest credit and debit card company, reported a 9 percent rise in quarterly profit as more people used its cards.
Net income attributable to Visa rose to $1.41 billion, or $2.20 per Class A share, from $1.29 billion, or $1.93, a year earlier.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions