Visa profit rises 9 pct
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Visa Inc, the world's largest credit and debit card company, reported a 9 percent rise in quarterly profit as more people used its cards.
Net income attributable to Visa rose to $1.41 billion, or $2.20 per Class A share, from $1.29 billion, or $1.93, a year earlier.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default