URGENT-Zynga to trim workforce by 15 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 30 (Reuters) - Video game maker Zynga Inc said on Thursday it would reduce its workforce by 15 percent and implement an expanded cost reduction plan in a bid to regain its financial footing.
The game company, known for its "Farmville" game, is expected to cut about 314 jobs, the company said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions