Adcock board cannot see CFR bid being approved -chairman
JOHANNESBURG Jan 31 (Reuters) - The chairman of South African drugmaker Adcock Ingram said on Friday the board did not see any chance of approval for a $1.2 billion bid by Chile's CFR Pharmaceuticals after Bidvest, which opposes the deal, upped its stake.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV