Bidvest may reach target of 34.5 pct Adcock stake on Friday- CEO
JOHANNESBURG Jan 31 (Reuters) - South Africa's Bidvest is likely reach its target of 34.5 percent of Adcock Ingram by the close of Friday trade, Chief Executive Brian Joffe told Reuters.
Bidvest already owns a 32 percent stake in Adcock, which is also being pursued by Chile's CFR Pharmaceuticals with a $1.2 billion takeover offer. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by David Dolan)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list