Shares in cable group Altice open flat on Amsterdam market debut
LONDON Jan 31 (Reuters) - Shares in cable group Altice opened flat on their Amsterdam market debut on Friday, after the company priced its listing around the middle of its original offer range. ($1 = 0.7373 euros) (Reporting by Kylie MacLellan; Editing by David Holmes)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |