BoE says plans 80-100 redundancies as part of efficiency review
LONDON Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Bank of England said on Friday it planned to make up to 100 jobs redundant as a result of an efficiency review, targeting its central services division.
Eighty to 100 jobs will be made redundant subject to staff consultation, the Bank said in a statement.
The Bank employs just over 3,600 staff, of which 1,000 work in central services.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand