Sellafield plant says "no evidence of nuclear event"
LONDON Jan 31 (Reuters) - Britain's Sellafield nuclear reprocessing plant said on Friday it had found no evidence of a nuclear event after detecting raised levels of radioactivity at the site in north west England.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets