CN Rail's tentative deal with conductors fails ratification
TORONTO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railway Co's tentative labor contract with about 3,000 train conductors, yardpersons, and traffic coordinators was rejected in a vote by union members, the railroad said on Friday.
CN, which negotiated the deal with the Teamsters Canada Rail Conference - Conductors, Trainpersons and Yardpersons (TCRC-CTY) in October, said it will meet with union leaders next week to review the results and discuss how to proceed.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |