Consol Energy's adjusted core income falls 20 pct
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Consol Energy Inc's adjusted core earnings declined 20 percent in the fourth quarter due to lower margins in both its coal and natural gas businesses.
Adjusted EBITDA fell to $179 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $224 million a year earlier.
Net income attributable to shareholders, which included earnings of $591 million from discontinued operations, rose nearly five times to $738.2 million, or $3.20 per share.
Revenue fell 12 percent to $825.2 million.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness