MOVES-Jupiter, Tiedemann Wealth, Aetos Japan
Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
JUPITER ASSET MANAGEMENT
The company said on Thursday that it appointed Jason McAleer as head of dealing, in place of Jane Philips, who left the company in Sept. 2013. Prior to this, McAleer was with Newton Investment Management, where he spent the past nine years as head of dealing.
TIEDEMANN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The wealth advisor said on Thursday that Robert Hormats, former under secretary of state for economic growth, energy, and the environment, will serve as a member of the firm's investment committee. Hormats is currently vice chairman of Kissinger Associates.
AETOS JAPAN LLC
The asset management company said it hired Minoru Machida as managing director and senior executive. Machida has earlier worked as managing director, Japan, at Warburg Pincus.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source