MOVES- UMB Financial, U.S. Bank Wealth Management
Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** UMB FINANCIAL CORP
The financial services company appointed Brian Walker as chief financial officer, effective Jan. 31. He served as the company's chief accounting officer since June 2007. ()
** U.S. BANK WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The wealth manager appointed Ross Harter as private banker for its Private Client Reserve unit in San Diego. He was formerly employed with Union Bank.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning