Brazil's HRT shareholders agree to end legal dispute over company
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Brazilian investment holding company JP Petrochem Participações Ltda and money manager Discovery Capital Management LLC agreed on Friday to put an end to a legal dispute over their interests in Brazilian oil producer HRT Participações em Petróleo SA, according to a securities filing on Friday.
HRT shares fell 4.1 percent to 1.17 reais on Friday. The stock is up 28.6 percent this year after plunging 80 percent in 2013.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind