BRIEF-Nemetschek Q4 revenues rise 9 pct to 51.7 mln eur
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nemetschek AG : * Says revenues rise in the fourth quarter 2013 to EUR 51.7 million (+9%) * Says revenues rise in the fourth quarter 2013 to EUR 51.7 million * Says Nemetschek AG adheres to its forecast of an EBITDA margin of between 22
and 24% of revenues.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat