Next to return another 75 mln stg to shareholders
LONDON Jan 31 (Reuters) - Next, Britain's second largest clothing retailer, will pay an additional 75 million pounds ($124 million) to shareholders through a special dividend, the firm said on Friday.
When Next updated on Christmas trading on Jan. 3 it suspended its share buyback programme and said it would pay a 50 pence a share special dividend, equating to 75 million pounds, on Feb. 3.
It said on Friday an additional special dividend of 50 pence will be paid on May 1.
Shares in the firm, which have risen 54 percent on a year ago, were down 0.6 percent to 6,195 pence at 1129 GMT.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data