Fitch raises Paraguay's outlook to "positive"
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Fitch raised its outlook on Paraguay to "positive" from "stable", citing the country's sustained economic growth momentum and improvement in business environment.
The rating agency affirmed its long-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at "BB-."
"Fitch assumes that Paraguay will continue to diversify and develop its financing sources and have access to multilateral funding," the ratings agency said.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |