Fitch raises Paraguay's outlook to "positive"
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Fitch raised its outlook on Paraguay to "positive" from "stable", citing the country's sustained economic growth momentum and improvement in business environment.
The rating agency affirmed its long-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at "BB-."
"Fitch assumes that Paraguay will continue to diversify and develop its financing sources and have access to multilateral funding," the ratings agency said.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister