ON THE MOVE-RBC Wealth Management hires two advisers from Merrill Lynch
Jan 31 (Reuters) - RBC Wealth Management said it hired two financial advisers from Merrill Lynch.
Katie Clark and Melanie Folstad joined the company's Washington D.C. office.
A veteran of 30 years in the investment industry, Clark managed more than $150 million in assets under management while Folstad managed about $110 million.
RBC Wealth Management operates as a unit of RBC Capital Markets LLC.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official