ON THE MOVE-RBC Wealth Management hires two advisers from Merrill Lynch
Jan 31 (Reuters) - RBC Wealth Management said it hired two financial advisers from Merrill Lynch.
Katie Clark and Melanie Folstad joined the company's Washington D.C. office.
A veteran of 30 years in the investment industry, Clark managed more than $150 million in assets under management while Folstad managed about $110 million.
RBC Wealth Management operates as a unit of RBC Capital Markets LLC.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief