Spain to issue bonds due 2017 and 2019 on Feb. 6
MADRID Jan 31 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it would issue two bonds at its next scheduled auction Feb. 6, one due 2017 and the other due 2019.
The two bonds include one due on April 30, 2017, with a 2.1 percent coupon and one due on April 30, 2019, with a 2.75 percent coupon.
The Treasury will announce how much it hopes to raise at the auction on Monday at around 1300 GMT.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee