Yellen to deliver second day of testimony on February 13
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Incoming Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen will testify on the economy before the U.S. Senate Banking Committee on February 13, an aide for the panel said on Friday.
The hearing will be held at 10:30 a.m., the aide said.
It will be Yellen's second day of testimony on the Fed's semiannual monetary policy report. She is scheduled to testify before a House panel on February 11.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid