Yellen to deliver second day of testimony on February 13
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Incoming Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen will testify on the economy before the U.S. Senate Banking Committee on February 13, an aide for the panel said on Friday.
The hearing will be held at 10:30 a.m., the aide said.
It will be Yellen's second day of testimony on the Fed's semiannual monetary policy report. She is scheduled to testify before a House panel on February 11.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead