Egypt's Pioneers Holding to invest 1.2 bln pounds in 2014
CAIRO Feb 2 (Reuters) - Egyptian financial firm Pioneers Holding plans to spend 1.2 billion Egyptian pounds ($172 million) in 2014 to complete ongoing investments and implement new ones, the firm said in a bourse statement.
The firm, which specialises in brokerage services, did not give details on its investment plans in the statement but said it was studying new opportunities.
Pioneers offers market research and investment banking for retail and institutional clients. It operates in Egypt, UAE and Bahrain. ($1 = 6.9616 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Asma Alsharif; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling