Terry Bradshaw to miss Super Bowl coverage following his father's death
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Terry Bradshaw, broadcaster and former Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback, will not appear on FOX Sports' coverage of Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday following the death of his father.
Michael Strahan, who was originally assigned to Super Bowl Red Carpet coverage, will assume Terry's position on the pre-game show with Curt Menefee, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and Jay Glazer, and handle postgame trophy presentation coverage, FOX Sports said in an advisory on Sunday.
(Reporting by Angela Moon; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief