Terry Bradshaw to miss Super Bowl coverage following his father's death
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Terry Bradshaw, broadcaster and former Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback, will not appear on FOX Sports' coverage of Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday following the death of his father.
Michael Strahan, who was originally assigned to Super Bowl Red Carpet coverage, will assume Terry's position on the pre-game show with Curt Menefee, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and Jay Glazer, and handle postgame trophy presentation coverage, FOX Sports said in an advisory on Sunday.
(Reporting by Angela Moon; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia