Terry Bradshaw to miss Super Bowl coverage following his father's death
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Terry Bradshaw, broadcaster and former Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback, will not appear on FOX Sports' coverage of Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday following the death of his father.
Michael Strahan, who was originally assigned to Super Bowl Red Carpet coverage, will assume Terry's position on the pre-game show with Curt Menefee, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and Jay Glazer, and handle postgame trophy presentation coverage, FOX Sports said in an advisory on Sunday.
(Reporting by Angela Moon; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data