BRIEF-Ablynx, Merck sign cancer immunotherapy collaboration, licensing agreement
BRUSSELS Feb 3 (Reuters) - Ablynx NV : * Announces worldwide cancer immunotherapy discovery collaboration and licensing agreement with Merck * Collaboration, licensing agreement is focused on the discovery and development of several predefined nanobody candidates * Co will receive an upfront payment of 20 mln euros; up to 10.7 mln euros in research funding during the initial three year * Is eligible to receive development, regulatory and commercial milestone payments on achieved sales threshold * Has ultimate potential to accrue as much as 1.7 bln euros plus tiered royalties
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.