Argentina says January tax revenue jumps 37.5 pct
BUENOS AIRES Feb 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue rose 37.5 percent in January from a year earlier to 90.3 billion pesos ($11.2 billion), the government said on Monday, well above the median forecast of 81.4 billion pesos in a Reuters poll of five analysts.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port