Argentina says January tax revenue jumps 37.5 pct
BUENOS AIRES Feb 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue rose 37.5 percent in January from a year earlier to 90.3 billion pesos ($11.2 billion), the government said on Monday, well above the median forecast of 81.4 billion pesos in a Reuters poll of five analysts.
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection