Argentina says January tax revenue jumps 37.5 pct
BUENOS AIRES Feb 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue rose 37.5 percent in January from a year earlier to 90.3 billion pesos ($11.2 billion), the government said on Monday, well above the median forecast of 81.4 billion pesos in a Reuters poll of five analysts.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |