Edwards Lifesciences posts lower 4th quarter net earnings
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Edwards Lifesciences Corp said on Monday that fourth-quarter net earnings declined from a year ago as it took charges related to the rollout of its next-generation replacement heart valves.
The medical device maker said net income fell to $75.8 million, or 68 cents a share, from $91.1 million, or 77 cents a share, a year earlier.
Excluding special items, Edwards earned 91 cents a share.
Fourth-quarter net sales rose 5 percent to $536 million from a year ago.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |