Dubai sees 2014 GDP growth of 4.7 pct, over 5 pct in 2015
ABU DHABI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Dubai expects its economy to grow an inflation-adjusted 4.7 percent this year, accelerating to over 5 percent in 2015, an official of its Department of Economic Development told reporters on Monday.
In the first half of 2013, the economy expanded 4.9 percent from a year earlier, according to previously released official data.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports