Dubai sees 2014 GDP growth of 4.7 pct, over 5 pct in 2015
ABU DHABI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Dubai expects its economy to grow an inflation-adjusted 4.7 percent this year, accelerating to over 5 percent in 2015, an official of its Department of Economic Development told reporters on Monday.
In the first half of 2013, the economy expanded 4.9 percent from a year earlier, according to previously released official data.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |