Dubai sees 2014 GDP growth of 4.7 pct, over 5 pct in 2015
ABU DHABI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Dubai expects its economy to grow an inflation-adjusted 4.7 percent this year, accelerating to over 5 percent in 2015, an official of its Department of Economic Development told reporters on Monday.
In the first half of 2013, the economy expanded 4.9 percent from a year earlier, according to previously released official data.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia