Spain's Treasury to sell up to 5.5 bln euros in bonds on Thursday
MADRID Feb 3 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it will auction between 4.5 billion euros ($6.1 billion) and 5.5 billion euros in 3-year and 5-year bonds on Thursday.
The bond due April 30, 2017 bears a 2.1 percent coupon while the April 30, 2019 bond bears a 2.75 percent coupon.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat