Italy January car sales up 3.24 pct y/y - ministry
MILAN Feb 3 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy, Europe's fourth-largest car market, rose 3.24 percent in January from the same month a year ago to 117,802 vehicles, Italy's transport ministry said on Monday.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' share of the Italian market was 28.27 percent in January, compared with 27.97 percent the previous month or 30.1 percent in January last year, according to calculations made by Reuters.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |