Kuwait Finance House 2013 net profit up 32 pct
KUWAIT Feb 3 (Reuters) - Kuwait Finance House, the Gulf state's largest Islamic bank, said its 2013 net profit rose by a third and that its board had proposed a 13 percent dividend distribution and 13 percent bonus shares.
Net profit was up 32 percent to 115.9 million dinars ($409.69 million) compared to the same period a year earlier, the bank said in a statement. ($1 = 0.2829 Kuwaiti dinars) (Reporting by Sylvia Westall)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |