Kuwait Finance House 2013 net profit up 32 pct
KUWAIT Feb 3 (Reuters) - Kuwait Finance House, the Gulf state's largest Islamic bank, said its 2013 net profit rose by a third and that its board had proposed a 13 percent dividend distribution and 13 percent bonus shares.
Net profit was up 32 percent to 115.9 million dinars ($409.69 million) compared to the same period a year earlier, the bank said in a statement. ($1 = 0.2829 Kuwaiti dinars) (Reporting by Sylvia Westall)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |